Forza Pixel Challenge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where should I start?

Go down

Where should I start? Empty Where should I start?

Post  PieRat Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:45 pm

Everybody starts with Cr.25,000

Buying Your First Car:

You actually have a few choices when choosing your first car. You can first check out all of the New Car Delearships which have brand new, factory fresh cars. Your next option is to check the Used Car Dealerships to find some cars that FPC (Forza Pixel Challenge) is selling. FPC will buy cars back from players for about 75% of the price, so you could get some good deals. Your third option is to check on Ebuy. Ebuy is a store where other members come directly to sell there unwanted cars, and parts.

If oy chose a car in the New or Used Car Dealerships you will need to copy the picture, with the info into your reply along with your current money - price of car = new balance.

For Example:

Say I want to buy a 1996 Nissan 180SX Type X.

So i copy all the info (you will have to save the image and then use the tool in your reply to upload the image), and my reply would look like this:

I want to buy this:

1996 Nissan 180SX Type X
Where should I start? _1996_10
BHP: 202 | KG: 1220 | Drive: RWD | Cr.18,400

25,000 - 18,400 = 6,600 Cr.

This must then be confirmed by an Admin or Moderator, they will do this by editing your post.

You must then update your signiture and profile that should have you current number of credits and list of cars with pictures.

Upgrading your car:

OK so im going to use the same car once again. You don't list the car you're buying the part for in the reply, you ONLY do this in your profile.

So if I want to buy one of these

All Badges (Removal)
-1 KG
Cr. 150

Your reply should be very simple.

I want one of these.
All Badges (Removal)
-1 KG
Cr. 150

6,600 - 150 = 6,450 Cr.

This must then be confirmed by an Admin or Moderator, they will do this by editing your post.

You must then update your signiture and profile that should have you current number of credits and list of cars with pictures.

Selling Your Cars and Parts:

Ok so we went ahead and out this he, mostly because it fits in with everything we are talking about. Buying, Selling, and Managing Money. You have two choice when selling your carsand parts. Your first choice is the wonderful Ebuy. Just simply make a new topic within. Make the title the name of the part(s), car(s) that you are selling. If you have more than one, the just put multiple items for sell. You may sell them in a bundle or individually. You can also price them as high or as low as you think they should be. The second option you have is to sell them back to FPC. We will make you an offer anywhere arund 50-75% of the total value. We will also buy in bundles.

When selling a part you need to list two things. The original piece (stats and price) along with a for sale price.

For Example:

Lets say I wanted to sell the badge removal kit I bought earlier, here is how I would post it.

The first way is for Ebuy.

All Badges (Removal)
-1 KG
Cr. 150

Sale Price: 80 or highest offer. (this is your choice, like I said high or low as you want for it, but dont be dumb haha) Other members will reply back to your topic with offers.

This next way is for FPC

All Badges (Removal)
-1 KG
Cr. 150

You do not put a sales price, as we will make the offer,

PieRat
PieRat
Enthusiastic Participator
Enthusiastic Participator

https://www.youtube.com/users/TheOriginalPierat

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum